Thursday 12 November 2009

Portfolio visit with 999

Recently I went to see David Sedgwick at 999 to get some advice on my portfolio, David was really nice and welcoming. He gave me some good advice and told me I should always leave something behind so that I get remembered. He told me not to put anything in my portfolio that I'm not confident about, and also that it would be nice to see some development work so he can see where my ideas are coming from. When looking at my portfolio David suggested taking my type face further as he liked it and he thought it would be nice to see something more with it.


David also liked my Hovis end sting but said it might be an idea to make the colour more noticeable, as it took him a couple of seconds to work it out.
I have designed a logo for myself and put it on my contact page and he told me to make a full page of it and to apply it, and also said it would be nice to see more logo designs in my portfolio.
Overall I got some good feedback from David and I hope to see him in the future with my improved portfolio.

No comments: