Thursday 12 November 2009

999


999 are a design agency who have studio's in London, Manchester and Glasgow. They have a really nice, fairly simple, easy to navigate website with some lovely work on it. Unfortuantly when 999 came into college I was unable to attend their lecture which I am really upset about. However I am aware off them and I know they do sime really good work so thought I'd let you all know. Here is some work off thier website that I liked but I strongly recommend going on their website yourself as it has lots of amazing work on there.

I've picked out three branding pieces, Onitsuka Tiger, Muse and also Russell collection Tencel campaign which is some branding but also some still shots of an animation for the brand. If you have chance to go onto their website I would watch this animation as it is beautiful, the movement and flow with the music in the background is lovely.





No comments: