Wednesday 10 March 2010

Minx Creative



Recently I went to visit Charlotte and Jess at Minx creative in London, to show them my portfolio and get some feedback. I took them through my work and they seemed to like it. They didn't really give me much feedback, I think they were being polite, as they just said they liked my work and they didn't say anything negative about it. However they seemed quite interested by some of the pieces of work I had, I think it was different to what they have seen before, it seems to me that London and Stockport have slightly different ways of teaching as I demonstrated things within my work which they didn't expect a graduate to be so clued up on . Meeting them was a good experience, as I got to speak to two designers, who both told me their backgrounds and how easy/hard it was to find a job after graduation. Minx produce some really good work, here are a couple of examples but check them out at http://www.minxcreative.co.uk/


No comments: