Friday 18 September 2009

Pecha Kucha

A Pecha Kucha is a presentation style, it was created in Tokyo, and the format is 20 slides, 20 seconds apiece for a total time of six minutes and forty seconds. Over this last summer holidays our tutor asked us to do a mini Pecha Kucha, consisting of only 10 slides still 20 seconds each. We were asked to base our Pecha Kucha on our influences as a graphic designer, we could use work and other designers or we could include totally random things that influence/ inspire us.

This got me thinking over the holidays at what influences me, at first I thought about other designers work, but the more I thought about it the more I realised that as a designer everything influences me, I found that I can't pin-point one thing, as everything we see, hear and feel influences me from my family to a shopping bag. 

No comments: